I tried on the first of the month to sit and write a song for two hours. I ended up with nothing but 3 pages of bad lyrics. Then today (the fourth) i picked up the guitar and this little tune, words and music, came out as quick as I could write it down. It's funny how songs reveal themselves. I would also like to mention getting it to end on 2:28 wasn't exactly the easiest task for me. Enjoy.
Light My Way(2-4-07)
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like this song better than January. Can't wait to hear March. Keep up the good work.
I Like this song better than january also. I think the musics wicked good i also like the features you added in. cant wait till march. Tyler
Sounds good! I am happy you are sticking with it!
Hey Little Brother....I have a question for you.
When you are recording these songs are you using the 4 track? I love it when you play straight acoustic...it really is my fav. Any chance the next one could be like that? Just you and your guitar. (I blew my sound card and just replaced my entire pc cause stuff like that kept happening. Theres a good chance what I was hearing was part of that and had nothing to do with you at all! heh) Anyway. love ya.
Craig Morin is the finest folk-rock artist since Mike Nesmith split from the Monkees! If he continues in this vein, he may become the next Peter, Paul or Mary! (Well, hopefully not Mary....) All the best, Craig.
Joe D.
Craig-this song is sick
i wish i could write songs like this and put them on the internetim made my own blogspot but im gonna put drawings on it
Post a Comment